How To Play Free Fire On PC: Free Fire is a popular battle royale game that is available for Android and IOS but it can also be played on PC and MAC comfortably using an Emulator. There are many Emulators available which players can use i.e. Bluestacks, Memu, Nox Player, Gameloop, etc.
There are many benefits of playing Free Fire on PC so we’ll discuss everything in this tutorial on How to play Free Fire on PC.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Playing Free Fire on PC
There are many advantages of playing the Garena Free Fire game on PC:
- You will have a bigger screen to work with
- Better Stable Network connection
- Using Keyboard and Mouse
- High senstivity in game
Here are the disadvantages of playing on PC:
- Requires a huge RAM capacity
- Not as smooth as in Mobile
- May Lag if you are playing in 4Gb or lower RAM
Minimum System Requirements of Emulators:
Here are the minimum requirements of Bluestacks, MEmu, and LD Player Emulator.
Minimum System Requirements of BlueStacks
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
Minimum System Requirements of MEmu Play
- 2 cores x86/x86_64 Processor (Intel or AMD CPU)
- WinXP SP3 / Win7 / Win8 / Win10 (Not recommended to run on Server/Enterprise)
- Latest Windows DirectX 11 / Graphics driver with OpenGL 2.0
- Hardware Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V) shall be enabled in BIOS
- 2GB of RAM (4GB for x64 system)
- 5GB of hard disk free space
Minimum System Requirements of LD Player
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor x86 / x64
- Operating system: Windows XP XP3 / Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1 / Win10
- OpenGL: 2.0
- RAM: 2GB
- Hard disk space: 36GB
- Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V): enabled
How to Play Free Fire On PC:
To play Free Fire on pc, First, download any emulator on your PC. (Bluestacks is suggested)
- After successfully installing an emulator on your PC, You will need to login your gmail id in the play store.
- Search for Free Fire and install it
- After successfully installing Free Fire Game, you will need to setup keymapping
- You can follow this official bluestacks controls setup guide