Esports is really hyping the world and will be a good career option in the upcoming years. If you want to Become a Free Fire Esports player While there are many rules but here we are going to show the Top 10 Most Important Rules of Free Fire Esports tournament.
If you don’t follow any of these Rules then your Squad may be penalized or disqualified from the Official Esports Tournaments.
Also Read: Top 5 Fastest Free Fire Players in the world
Top 10 Most Important Rules of Free Fire Official Tournament
All the Rules listed below are up to date and according to the Free Fire World Series (FFWS) and Free Fire India Championship (FFIC) and other Official Free Fire Championships!
Read all FFIC and FFWS Rules Here
- Each Participant can be a member of only one team in the tournament. If they try to cheat or are found playing with another team in the same tournament then they’ll be disqualified from entering the Official Free Fire Tournament. Participants are free to change teams between different tournaments.
- In the regional tournaments (which participants play while sitting at home), If there is Ping issue while playing the tournament and you get killed then you can’t blame Garena for that issue because the internet you’re using is not provided by Garena. But If you are playing a International Tournament or Live Tournament and you get ping issue while playing the tournament then you can complain it to Garena because that time Garena is providing the Internet.
- In the Official Tournament, You cannot abuse or use any rough word for a team or a player, If you found abusing any team or player then your whole team will be penalized or disqualified from the tournament.
- In the Free Fire Tournament, You cannot block any player with Gloo Walls to eliminate a player, If you found blocking a player using gloo walls then your team will be disqualified from the tournament.
- You cannot use Emote when you kill a enemy or team, It is against the rules of free fire and if you found using emote then your whole team will be penalized.
- In a situation when two teams have the same points then that time whoever team has more placement points will be taken first. And Coincidently if both teams also have the same placement points then the last match point will decide the result.
- In the official tournament, When you enter in a custom you and your teammates are not allowed to leave the custom room, if you or your team leaves the custom room then your team will be penalized. AND You cannot replace a team member when your team enters in the custom room.
- When playing an official tournament, Participants are not allowed to open any other app or file or settings in The Phones that garena officials provided.
- In the Official Tournament, Participants are not allowed to touch any participant’s devices, body, or property (not even their own teammates) will result in points penalties.
- Participants arent allowed to use any in-game bug to gain advantage, if a Garena Official found out then your team will be penalized or disqualified from the tournament. It is one of the most important rules of Free Fire.
While there are many rules and all the rules are important to follow but the Top 10 Rules of Free Fire Official Esports tournament that we have written is super important and if any team did not follow any of the rules may result in disqualifying a team from the tournament.