PUBG New State is a Brand New Battle Royale Game developed by PUBG Studios and published by Krafton. PUBG New State is a futuristic game that is based in 2051. It is a sequel to PUBG Mobile or PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
Players are facing the lag issue, Low FPS and Crash issues when playing PUBG New State so that’s why we have come up with a solution to fix all the issues faster.
How TO Fix Crash Issue in PUBG NEW STATE
You can try implementing these methods which may help you fix the Crash issue in the game:
- Set Frame Rate to 60 FPS
PUBG NEW STATE is specially made for HD experience for gamers. So it is somewhat mandatory to set the Frame Rate to 60FPS minimum, you can fix FPS from the game settings.
- Remove Unnecessary Applications from your phone
There are many unnecessary applications that use a lot of RAM of your phone, so I’ll suggest you remove those apps and make some space in your phone.
- Set Game Graphics Quality to Normal
If you are using a Low-End phone to play PUBG NEW STATE then make sure to decrease the Graphics Quality to normal so that you’ll not face any Crash or lag issue in the game.
- Boost your Phone with Game Booster
Game Booster will stop all the background processes of other applications and provide you a Lag and Crash Free experience in the game. There are several game booster applications available on Google Play Store and App Store.
How To Fix Lag & Low FPS Issue in PUBG NEW STATE
Follow this step by step guide to fix lag and FPS Issues in the game:
- Open the game, Head over to settings
- now first open Basic play and disable 3D HUD from the Combat Menu
- Now open Graphics Menu and set the FPS to Medium
- In the same menu, set your graphics quality to medium and also turn off Anti-aliasing.
- In the last step, Scroll down to Graphics API and set graphics api to “OpenGL ES”.
The Lag & Low FPS issue will get fixed by following these steps. If not then set the graphics quality to Min.
The Game is newly launched and there are limited options to set things, You can use these above methods to fix the known issues and sometimes the issue also occurs from the Backend of the game (from the developers).
This is the guide to fix Lag, Low FPS, and Crash Issue Fix in PUBG NEW STATE.